Every fan has “their guy” that they want the Jazz to get and I’m no different. This is not a ranking of the top players and the order the Jazz should draft them in, but in fact more of my personal opinions. I’m not dumb and I know most people will not see eye to eye with me so take this with a grain of salt. Also noteworthy is I have not seen any of these guys play in person and my entire board is based on Youtube, live games and gut feeling.
The Top Pick (between picks 1-7)
1. Dante Exum- I know most people are Jabari or Wiggins here but I think passing on Exum will prove costly.
2. Jabari Parker- Probably the top guy on the Jazz’s list and most Jazz fans out there.
3. Joel Embiid- If we pick him I really think the Jazz trade Kanter.
4. Julius Randle- Him alongside Favors gives me the chills but I know I’m a minority on this one.
5. Andrew Wiggins- This is lower than probably every board out there but I don’t feel good about Wiggins and I can’t shake it.
6. Doug McDermott- I Know this is reaching, but if the Jazz fall out of the top 5 I wouldn’t mind the pick at all.
7. Aaron Gordon- I like his hustle and defense and athleticism. Not sure I like him as a top 7 pick though.
The 23rd pick
1. Nik Stauskas- I want him and I think the Jazz should trade up to get him and involve this pick.
2. Bogdan Bogdanovic- I really love this foreign guy and think the Jazz would be a perfect fit.
3. Adreian Payne- Big guy that can shoot and has an NBA ready body.
4. Rodney Hood- If he falls this far which he might I wouldn’t mind him.
5. Clint Capella- Another foreign guy that could be a steal this late
The 35th pick
1. Mitch McGary- Bring home the Michigan boys to Trey
2. Nick Johnson- I feel like he’s leaving too early and if he stayed he could be a lottery pick next year.