Jazz vs Suns 11/1/2013 84-87
- Last night was a tough loss as the Jazz NEEDED that game for psyche
- Hayward was clutch with that three and played Bledsoe how he was supposed to. He could’ve closed the gap if he saw the time in his peripheral vision.
- 10 missed free throws and 22 turnovers is hard to swallow two games in a row. Both wins if they shoot 75% from the line
- Hayward disappeared after halftime again but almost ended with a triple double.
- The thing that bugged me most in this game is how does Corbin take out Burks after how he was playing in the second half. Specially since Burks could’ve stayed with Bledsoe instead of Lucas.
Jazz vs Rockets 11/2/2013 93-104
- 0-3 start when all three games looked like they could go the Jazz’s way is tough. Still encouraging to see the Jazz compete with the top of the West.
- Hayward gets nothing going in the second half as teams seem to key on him.
- Tale of two halves as the Jazz outscore Houston 56-40 in the 1st and get outscored 64-37 in the 2nd.
- Jazz bigs played great on Dwight and Asik.
- The Jazz had their hands on everything in the first half as it was steal after steal but the second half turned into open three after open three for Houston.
- Parsons KILLED the Jazz in the first half.
- Harden, Lin and Garcia showed up in the second.
- Gobert struggled with Dwight in the 3rd quarter.
- Where the heck was Kanter in the second half? Tired? Doubt it.
- Another tough loss but growing pains have to happen.
- Jazz need the guys that are hurt at least for depth purposes as they seem to be tired in the second half.
- Burks is top 3 in 6th man race