- Kanter, Kanter, Kanter. Solid play by the third year big man out of Turkey. Yes he still made mistakes but overall played a great game.
- Favors 17 boards, 2 blocks and 10 points in 31 minutes on 4-7 shooting is exactly what I want out of Favors this year. In most jobs if you focus on what you’re really good at (defense & rebounding) and work on the rest Offense) in your spare time you’ll succeed.
- Hayward showed exactly why he is going to be good in this league tonight. Whether it was control and finding the open guy or making a move to get a clean shot off, G-Hay looks ready to prove he belongs with the best.
- The Jazz got out and ran in the first half and got easy buckets. (Mainly by Kanter)
- Lester Hudson, given a shot in which my opinion was a do or die moment for him making the team and he played exceptionally well scoring 9 and filling out the box score in every category.
- Outscored Blazers 14-4 in fast break points
- Alec Burks. 1-13? Really? Every other night I think this guy is an all-star talent and then on the off night of the every other night he makes me wonder how he gets any minutes at all.
- G Hay 5-16 shooting… still had 20 points though. Outscoring the shot attempts is a must if the Jazz are going to win games.
- Favors first two shots… At least I think they were shots, but they were bad whatever they were.
- I can’t wait til regular season starts cause moments in this game reminded me of Jr Jazz and how some of these players won’t ever really get any time on the court.
- The Jazz got outscored 47-28 in the last 17:28 of the game giving up a 12 point lead and losing by 7. This is good this happened in the preseason so they can hopefully learn they can’t let off the pedal.
- Another poor assists night only dishing out 16 the entire game. Without Trey this team needs to focus more on the TEAM part of the game. Hayward was the only one over 2 assists with 7.
Mo Williams scores 17 in first return to Utah and Earl Watson gets a DNP.