So the Jazz didn’t get in but there is still two months of NBA basketball! I love this time of year even with the Jazz not in. I can still root for certain teams to beat other teams (anybody that plays Miami). Every match-up in the West should be exciting with the East being actually good as well minus the 1-8 match-up. Here is this guys predictions of how it will play out.
West First Round
1. OKC vs 8. Houston- OKC in 4
James Harden going back to OKC will be the theme but let’s be honest Houston doesn’t have a chance with the lack of defense they play.
2. San Antonio vs 7. LA Lakers – San Antonio in 5
Everybody keeps saying watch out for the Lakers. I’m not buying it! Lakers achieved Kobe’s promise but without Kobe it’s over.
3. Denver vs 6. Golden State – Denver in 6
Denver will miss Gallinari but not enough to lose to the Warriors. Curry will single handily win a couple games for them though.
4. LA Clippers vs Memphis – Clippers in 7
That loss in Memphis to the Clippers was the end of Memphis’s playoff run
East First Round
1. Miami vs 8. Milwaukee- Is this even debatable?
2. New York vs 7. Boston – Boston in 7
Most exciting first round match-up to me. And yes that says Boston in 7..
3. Indiana vs 6. Atlanta – Indiana in 4
Yes Indiana has struggled as of late but they will dominate Atlanta.
4. Brooklyn vs 5. Chicago- Chicago in 6
Another upset in the East. First playoff series for Brooklyn will be brief. On a side note I hope D Will takes them farther.
1. OKC vs 4. LA Clippers – Clippers in 7
Chris Paul will surprise even himself with this series.
2. San Antonio vs 3. Denver – Denver in 6
San Antonio runs out of gas… here
1. Miami vs 5. Chicago – Miami in 5
Without Rose the Bulls don’t have enough to compete against the reigning champs.
7. Boston vs 3. Indiana – Indiana in 7
This will be a battle and Pacers will eek out the win in game 7 in a low scoring affair.
Western Conference Championship
3. Denver vs 4. LA Clippers – Denver in 7
Nobody expected this but hey it’s just a prediction right?
Eastern Conference Championship
1. Miami vs 3. Indiana – Miami in…. 7
Yep the Pacers make it a 90′s style rumble and the ghost of Reggie takes them to game 7 but then they remember who the Heat are.
3. Denver vs 1. Miami – Since there seems to be a 99% chance that Miami wins here I will go with the Nuggets in 7….
Okay let’s be real the Heat in 4 or 5 every series and nobody has a real chance so why even play the games?