Here is the 3rd official Jazz player power rankings. Players move based on past performance production with an emphasis on the last week. Al Jefferson regains the top spot fro Gordon Hayward and Mo moves up to number 2.
1. Al Jefferson (3)- Last 5 averaging 22, 9.8 while shooting 59%. Oh and he had a 40 pt, 13 rebound 6 assists night.
2. Mo Williams (4)- Averaging 19, 6 and 2 steals in last 4 games. Jazz need him to if they want to make the playoffs tonight.
3. Gordon Hayward (1)- Relatively quiet the past 5 games but has averaged 13, 3 and 3 still.
4. Derrick Favors(2)- Averaging amost a double double with 3 blocks to go with that in his past 5 is not bad in 28 minutes a night.
5. Randy Foye (5)- Just like Mo we need him hitting 3′s to give us a chance and in his past 8 games he has hit at least 2 threes in each game.
6. Paul Millsap (6)- Hit or miss every game which is an oddity from what I remember the past couple years.
7. Alec Burks(7)- Gives a solid contribution every game he plays including a big 3 against Minny at home.
8. Enes Kanter (8)- Out for the year and can’t wait to see what he improves on this off-season
9. Marvin Williams(9)- Way better off the bench than as a starter. Contributes better now.
10. DeMarre Carroll (10)- His motor never stops and he is sometimes is the only reason the Jazz have energy some games.
11. Jamal Tinsley(11)- Very few turnovers and hitting the 3 have kept him on the court as a much needed backup to Mo
12. Jeremy Evans(12)- When he gets the time he actually has been playing very well
13. Earl Watson- Didn’t play
14. Kevin Murphy- Didn’t play