Here is the 2nd official Jazz player power rankings. Players move based on past 2 weeks production. Derrick Favors moves up to number 2 and Mo and Foye regain their place in the top 5.
1. Gordon Hayward (Last Week 1)- When G-time drives and doesn’t settle for threes he makes the whole team better. In April G Hay is averaging 16.6 points 3 apg and 3.2 rpg while shooting 48% and 44% from 3.
2. Derrick Favors(3)- Averaging 11.2 ppg, 8.8 rpg and 3 blocks in 28 minutes a game in April. I wonder what happens if Tyrone Corbin acyually grows a pair and gives Sap’s or Al’s minutes?!
3. Al Jefferson (2)- 17.6 ppg, 9.6 rpg a block and 2 steals a game… yes you read that right a defensive stat that is great
4. Mo Williams (9)- In two weeks Mo has moved himself up 5 spots by shooting well averaging 15 ppg and 6.3 apg and hitting the dagger against Golden State.
5. Randy Foye (8)- Hitting at least 2 threes in 10 of his last 11 games including the 8-9 career night against the Nets bringing his total to 170 threes for the year! (41 ahead of now second place Mehmet Okur)
6. Paul Millsap (5)- Had a monster game against New Orleans with 20 points, 10 rebounds and 7 assists
7. Alec Burks(4)- Desperately needed him last night on Westbrook, should be back on Friday
8. Enes Kanter (6)- Out for the year and can’t wait to see what he improves on this off-season
9. Marvin Williams(7)- Way better off the bench than as a starter. Contributes better now.
10. DeMarre Carroll (10)- His motor never stops and he is sometimes is the only reason the Jazz have energy some games.
11. Jamal Tinsley(12)- Very few turnovers and hitting the 3 have kept him on the court as a much needed backup to Mo
12. Jeremy Evans(11)- When he gets the time he actually has been playing very well
13. Earl Watson- Didn’t play
14. Kevin Murphy- Didn’t play